Re: proposal by Encyclopaedia Britannica

Perhaps it would help to enumerate some use cases for the EB proposal? - kc

On 11/19/13 5:39 AM, Hetrea, Carmen wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> We tried to submit a comprehensive approach but that does not mean that it has to be embraced in its entirety.  Any general-knowledge extensions or enhancements to the existing schema.org markup will greatly benefit content producers.  Not every content provider may want to develop a full-blown semantic ontology approach like ours but may eagerly embrace an enhanced schema.org subset from our proposal for improved online ranking.
>
> Carmen

terms and help us begin a productive discussion toward this end by adding your knowledge and insight to the mix.  Until now we have not had a forum for this kind of exchange.

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net