Re: strange identifiers in schema.org

Peter,

A http://schema.org/PhysicalExam has "instances" on it, called sections,
which should actually be interpreted and defined as "sections of the
Physical Exam that are filled out by an examiner, or Doctor."

Sorry for the lack of documentation on schema.org that could be added to
make it more understandable.  Maybe JSON views are more helpful for you ?
http://schema.rdfs.org/all.json

/Abdomen can certainly be reused elsewhere in the world.

Regarding Cardinality, Pluralization, and Capital Letters  (past discussion
might be very helpful for you, so...) :

We have a custom search for all things schema.org (discussions, etc)

https://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=003736913799082383568:c44bi0_xxek

and searching "plural" is shown in results here:

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=003736913799082383568%3Ac44bi0_xxek&ie=UTF-8&q=plural&sa=Search&siteurl=www.google.com%2Fcse%2Fhome%3Fcx%3D003736913799082383568%3Ac44bi0_xxek&ref=schema.org%2Fdocs%2Fdocuments.html&ss=2239j943233j10#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=plural&gsc.page=1

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>