Re: accessibility RDFS write-up

Dan,

your write-up is slightly outdated because we have decided that
accessFeature is a better name for the property than
mediaFeature...this aligns better with accessMode, we think...  and we
have also accessHazard and accessControl, I think.

We have refinements of these, and for some we have controlled vocab
values - but I am assuming that these are not what you need now???
(below I have given the write-up a go...)

Liddy

On 07/11/2013, at 3:46 AM, Dan Brickley wrote:

> Sounds like you've been very busy! Will someone who is following this
> closely be in a position to produce an updated version of the draft
> RDFS configuration file we'll need for schema.org? If not, let me know
> if you need help (presumably once the revised spec is out). The
> current version I've drafted is at
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/default/schema.org/ext/accessibility.html
>
> Dan

1 <html>
2 <head>
3 <title>Accessibility vocab</title>
4 </head>
5 <body>
6
7 <div>
8 <h1>Accessibility Vocabulary</h1>
9 <p>See <a href="http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/
Accessibility">wiki</a> and <a href="http://
a11ymetadata.org/">a11ymetadata.org</a> for details.</p>

10 <div typeof="rdf:Property" resource="http://schema.org/accessHazard">
11 <span property="rdfs:label">accessHazard</span>
12 <span property="rdfs:comment">A characteristic of the described
resource that is physiologically dangerous to some users.</span>
13 <span>Domain: <a href="http://schema.org/CreativeWork"
property="schema:domain">CreativeWork</a></span>
14 <span>Range: <a href="http://schema.org/Text"
property="schema:range">Text</a></span>
15 </div>

16 <div typeof="rdf:Property" resource="http://schema.org/
accessFeature">
17 <span property="rdfs:label">accessFeature</span>
18 <span property="rdfs:comment">Access features of the resource
commonly used as accessible alternatives, such as signLanguage (used
in visual assessMode).</span>
19 <span>Domain: <a href="http://schema.org/CreativeWork"
property="schema:domain">CreativeWork</a></span>
20 <span>Range: <a href="http://schema.org/Text"
property="schema:range">Text</a></span>
21 </div>

16 <div typeof="rdf:Property" resource="http://schema.org/accessMode">
17 <span property="rdfs:label">accessMode</span>
18 <span property="rdfs:comment">A set of sensory modalities through
which all the intellectual content of a described
resource or component is communicated, such as visual + auditory;
text; etc. </span>
19 <span>Domain: <a href="http://schema.org/CreativeWork"
property="schema:domain">CreativeWork</a></span>
20 <span>Range: <a href="http://schema.org/Text"
property="schema:range">Text</a></span>
21 </div>

16 <div typeof="rdf:Property" resource="http://schema.org/
accessControl">
17 <span property="rdfs:label">accessControl</span>
18 <span property="rdfs:comment">Content features of the resource,
such as fully controllable using only keyboard.</span>
19 <span>Domain: <a href="http://schema.org/CreativeWork"
property="schema:domain">CreativeWork</a></span>
20 <span>Range: <a href="http://schema.org/Text"
property="schema:range">Text</a></span>
21 </div>
22 </div>