Re: Minutes from the Novermebr 5, 2013 Accessibility Metadata Working Group call

Danbri,

we are proposing a neat list of the properties we think are the best
and a graph of how they are related - both should be ready in the next
few days - and then, I guess, it'll be easy to write it up as
suggested...

Is this the right approach?

Liddy