Re: Please comment on new survey: Making W3C the place for new Web standards

On Jun 23, 2010, at 12:37 , Harry Halpin wrote:
> Next step might be to think of where to send it, i.e. both within and
> without w3c.

I reckon we could ask for some help from the State of the Web folks:

  http://www.webdirections.org/sotw10/

>> Some nits on the survey, should it be still used as-is:
>> * "no F2F", "no teleconf" can hardly be called an offering
>
> However, some "standardization" communities like the microformat community
> prefer this, considering teleconfs too time-consuming and f2fs too
> expensive. So maybe not an "offering" but an option.

I think it's still an offering if you get to have the excellent mailing list support (assuming lists could be administered somehow by non-team) and all the rest of the tooling.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards