Re: PlugFest 3 Verification Workflow

This is great. I think the questions about a Verifier tool would be
similar as those about Holder wallets in the PlugFest 3 Contact List
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mxu_Ts1a2tQX_4XIDxHyppqIitopsn7v2T0RI8RByAI/>,
for example:

- Which protocol(s) does your Verifier support for requesting verifiable
presentations?

- Which DID method(s) do you support?

- What is your credential envelope format? (e.g. W3C VC, JWT, Anoncreds,
ACDC, ISO mDoc, ...)

- What key types do you support? (e.g. Ed25519)

- Does your Verifier check Issuer DIDs against a trust registry or other
known Issuer list? (which one?)

- Does your Verifier support any revocation methods? (e.g. StatusList2021)

Markus