From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) [mailto:mts-std@schunter.org]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 9:46 AM
To: public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)
Subject: Selecting a subset of texts for preparing ISSUE-5 for a call for objection

Hi Team,

for preparation of next week's call, I would like to assemble a shortlist of proposals that we use for the call for objections:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Tracking_Definition

I took the liberty and added the text discussed in last week's telco (revised Proposal 1) as a first initial candidate since I perceived support from several members of the group.

PLEASE/TODO:
If you cannot live with any of the proposals currently shortlisted, please nominate an extra one to shortlist while explaining
     - What is the shortcoming of the currently shortlisted proposals
     - How does the newly added proposal mitigate this shortcoming

This will enable me to compile a list of (hopefully) less than 7 alternatives to then use as the set of alternatives on our call for objection.

Thanks a lot!

matthias