Selecting a subset of texts for preparing ISSUE-5 for a call for objection

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 18:46:00 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Team,

for preparation of next week's call, I would like to assemble a shortlist of
proposals that we use for the call for objections:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Tracking_Definition

I took the liberty and added the text discussed in last week's telco
(revised Proposal 1) as a first initial candidate since I perceived
support from several members of the group.

PLEASE/TODO:
If you cannot live with any of the proposals currently shortlisted,
please nominate an extra one to shortlist while explaining
     - What is the shortcoming of the currently shortlisted proposals
     - How does the newly added proposal mitigate this shortcoming

This will enable me to compile a list of (hopefully) less than 7
alternatives
to then use as the set of alternatives on our call for objection.

Thanks a lot!

matthias