Re: Additional documentation for Issue-229

Hi Jack,

I've added this change proposal to the wiki of change proposals on issue-10 regarding party definition:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Party_Definitions#Proposal_.287.29:_Affiliate_list_available_through_more_than_one_action

I suggest that we can close this issue as a duplicate of issue-10, which is currently tracking this topic.

Also, is it possible that we can combine this proposal with the suggestion from Amy Colando and Chris Pedigo about making the affiliate list an example rather than a strict requirement? Are there participants who could accept one but not the other?

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Party_Definitions#Proposal_.282.29:_Make_affiliate_list_an_example

Thanks,
Nick