Re: ISSUE-208: attach to current draft

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 10:38:27 -0700
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: David Wainberg <dwainberg@appnexus.com>
Done! (In fact, I believe this was already attached to the Compliance Current product, based on the change proposal opened for it in June.)

As mentioned on the call, we should try to be clearer about marking an issue as OPEN when we're moving through that issue. Our goal in raising issues by October 2nd is to make sure we have the issue raised (or open, or pending review, I suppose, as some already are) on the Compliance Current product. Whether an issue is OPEN or not is a function that should be maintained by the chairs regarding which issues are under active discussion.