Re: tracking-ISSUE-222 (personalization): Personalization or customizing of content should be allowed under certain collection/use limitations [Compliance Current]

David:  Personalization is connected to the data collection and tracking process, as you know.  Can you tell us your suggestions for the limited parameters on this proposal.  Given the depth of personalization/data driven techniques, it is important to understand the contours of your proposal.

many thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy