Re: Issue:? Fingerprinting

On 2013-10-01 21:07, Alan Chapell wrote:
> Thanks Mike. A few points that may be relevant to this thread.
>
>  * Companies such as 41st Parameter have been around for years and
> help mostly with security and fraud prevention. I don't think DNT was
> intended to impact those areas.

I am perfectly fine with any 1st party sharing data with 41st Parameter
provided that a) they use a SAME-PARTY flag for 41st Parameter and b)
contractually ensure 41st Parameter's compliance with the standard as
well that 41st Parameter keeps such data separate from data it receives
from other 1st parties.

This sounds to me like something for which the SAME-PARTY flag was
intended and that therefore is no need to accomodate any further for
this scenario any further than the standard already does.

Regards,

Walter