Re: Question about DAA proposal?

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 21:41:02 +0200
Cc: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>, Mike Zaneis <mike@iab.net>, Marc Groman <mgroman@networkadvertising.org>, Jack Hobaugh <jack@networkadvertising.org>, "public-tracking@w3.org List" <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: John Simpson <john@consumerwatchdog.org>
John,

to make sure we don't lose open questions for clarification and explanation of the proposal, I've started to collect the questions that were asked on the list here:
	http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Questions_re_DAA_proposal

To others:  If there's a particular question you asked that's in the public mailing list archives, then please feel free to add a link to that wiki page.

Hope that'll help people to work through and understand the proposal going forward.

Regards,

Thomas Roessler, W3C <tlr@w3.org> (@roessler)