Re: June Tracking Compliance and Scope Draft Change Submission

Colleagues,

I am trying to reconcile Shane's slides explaining data de-identification  with the advertising industry's rewrite of the June Draft and understand how they relate to each other.  As I understand the slides,  certain permitted uses would use more restricted data sets -- yellow instead of red, for example.

I don't see where how that is spelled out in your re-written specification.  Could someone please explain  how what is suggested in the slides is actually included in your text.  You define the de-identification process, but it is not at all clear to me how that is supposed to relate to permitted uses.

As is often the case, I may be missing something, but could you please explain where the text ties the various types of data sets to a permitted use?

Thank you,
John