Re: two general change proposals, problems

I agree with David's analysis. Neither proposal conformed to the procedures that were set forth. Both should be dismissed and totally ignored.

I do not understand why we would discuss the DAA a proposal.

I would have submitted a total package if that was asked for.

It was not.

I try to play by the rules and am extremely disappointed that others have opted for a choice that undermines the entire process.

Cheers,
John