Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

Hi Joe,

Good speaking with you the other day.  I think you are headed in the right
direction here, but unfortunately, these audit reports are very
sensitive-- as they go into granular detail, exposing exact methods,
practices and trade secrets that are confidential and sensitive to the
audited party, and thus are only shared with between the audited party,
the 3rd party auditor, and the MRC in the strictest of confidence.  That
stated, there may very well be something that can be shared to benefit
this group, I just don't know what it would be, so I'd defer that question
to the MRC itself.

Best Regards,

Chris

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group |
Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB