Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

On 10/26/12 12:20 AM, Rigo Wenning wrote:

> So for the EU == Rigo, I apologize that I just happen to voice
> things that Ninja doesn't. I try to add clarity. Note that in P3P I
> shut down the entire phone conference by shouting into it to have
> the Japanese talk. (that will be the next aspect).

I think it is also worth mentioning that both Rob and Ninja's hands are
somewhat tied to their backs when it comes to sharing opinions. E.g., I
am perfectly free to point out flaws in the current EU frameworks, Rob
and Ninja aren't because of their DPA roles.

Regards,

 Walter