Re: Concern over Non-Normative Text

Vinay, I actually have trouble with the fourth example there, as well. I
think that the non-normative text will be addressed once we've ironed out
some of the normative text - it may be the case that no examples are given
here (or more likely that they are rewritten). Noted, though!

(Note: the document attempting to capture consensus is Aleecia's; Justin
and I put text into the Compliance draft once we get close to consensus or
have some well defined group options.)

--

Heather West | Google Policy | heatherwest@google.com | 202-643-6381