Re: tracking-ISSUE-150: DNT conflicts from multiple user agents [Tracking Definitions and Compliance]

A decent feedback mechanism is perhaps part of a solution. It is not
without reason that already the Romans required two expressions of will for
the creation of inter-party consequences/obligations. Because there may
always be situation where you do not want to contract or apply.

The feedback (ack-) mechanism will help us with this. Because you can reject
DNT. Without it, you can't and you might get your ticket to very nasty
problems.

Rigo