From: Karl Dubost [mailto:karld@opera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:57 AM
To: rob@blaeu.com
Cc: public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)
Subject: technical, business, legal definitions

This morning in Bruxelles, Roy proposed to use the definitions of European commission prose about

* Processor
* Third Parties
* Controller

Rob said that it was better to focus on technical definitions, than the legal, business ones of Europe. Currently, I have the feeling that our definitions are _not_ technical specifically in the compliance document. A technical definition of 1st party/3rd party in terms of the HTTP protocol will be very defined but it's not what we have done so far.

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
Developer Relations, Opera Software