Re: ACTION-43: added user-agent-managed site-specific exception proposal to Editor's Draft

On Thursday 19 January 2012 09:28:48 David Singer wrote:
> Right.  As I am sure you know, I am all for user-control and user
> self-determination.

You're clearly not :) You want to prevent that you come back to the dev_ops in
Apple with a requirement of a user prompt and they give you a No_No. And
you're saying: There may be tools that will allow for user interaction outside
generic configuration, but ours clearly will not.

Can you elaborate why?

Rigo