Re: diff of TPE editing since the FPWD

Tom, Roy has this right. Perhaps you should refresh your memory. If you
look at the input docs, and the overall history of this issues, it's
pretty clear the predominant concern is with the collection of data
across sites for purposes of online behavioral advertising. Although I'm
aware that some participants in the group would like the standard to
encompass a broader set of issues, I disagree with your assertion that
as a group our definitions and goals have evolved.