next face-to-face meeting: MIT, 11-13 February

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 17:12:15 +0100
To: public-tracking@w3.org
The next face-to-face meeting of the Tracking Protection Working Group will be at MIT in Cambridge, MA, on 11-13 February.  Details, registration, agenda, and exact times will follow early next year.

We're looking for sponsors to help fund catering for the meeting.  If your organization is interested, please contact me off-list.

Happy holidays,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C <tlr@w3.org> (@roessler)