Re: next face-to-face meeting: MIT, 11-13 February

I agree about not starting on Monday but I will note that Thursday is
Valentine's Day, so I'm sure many people on this list won't want to risk
getting stuck at an airport that day―yet another reason to consider a venue
with a lower likelihood of snow delays.