Re: next face-to-face meeting: MIT, 11-13 February

Ah, Boston in mid-February!  Huzzah!  Average daily low is 29°F and
high is 36°F.

I'll see if the U.S. can crank up our carbon emissions a bit over the next
few months to try to heat things up, but there's only so much we can do—and
the switch from coal to natural gas made possible by fracking has, sadly,
already caused our carbon emissions to plummet.  Apologies for market
processes working!

In case it isn't obvious to some, when you plan your travel, you need to
account for potential delays due to snow.  Logan airport handles snow about
as well as any but still...  I would plan to come in the day before.

--
Berin Szoka | President, TechFreedom | @TechFreedom
bszoka@techfreedom.org | @BerinSzoka