Call-in for Tracking Protection second face-to-face

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:04:23 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org Group WG" <public-tracking@w3.org>
[Apologies for the delay, we had some issues with the speakerphone.]

Our meeting is just starting now, if you want to follow remotely, here are the details:

	 +1.617.761.6200, conference code TRACK (87225)
	 irc.w3.org, channel #dnt

If you can join us on the phone and on IRC, that would be great. (Speakerphone is probably not the best for speaking to the group, but you can join the queue via IRC.)

For any problems with the dial-in, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Nick