RE: ACTION: LeeF to summarize goals of resource gathering/recommending

-----Original Message-----
From: public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Lee Feigenbaum
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:37 PM
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org
Subject: ACTION: LeeF to summarize goals of resource
gathering/recommending

I claim victory on this action.

See: http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering#preview

Hi

I just added the proposed taggging guidelines from my previous message to
the page.

As for SKOS, I will put the tags in the SKOS ontology after we have some
volume on del.icio.us and we have done the demo of exposing this to SPARQL
via ODS.

The SKOS classification of tags will allow asking questions such as, "if
there are no executive-oriented powerpoints, then what is the next best
presentation material?" etc.

Orri