Re: ACTION: LeeF to summarize goals of resource gathering/recommending

On 06/12/06, Orri Erling <erling@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> The SKOS classification of tags will allow asking questions such as, "if
> there are no executive-oriented powerpoints, then what is the next best
> presentation material?" etc.

btw, that's getting very close to something I've been wanting to see
for a while. If you have well-annotated doc resources in a store,
queries across different facets (e.g. level:
beginner/intermediate/expert; topic [tag tag tag...]) could provide
personalised tutorials/documentation. The dynamically-generated end
result appearing something like Franconi's DL course page:

http://www.inf.unibz.it/~franconi/dl/course/

Cheers,
Danny.

--