Re: [SKOS] SKOS Primer's status - proposal to move it forward

Hi Margherita,

OK, I don't know if this is very regular process, but you can have a
look at http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer
> pant pant... I am more or less half way. Here my comments for now:
>
> Comments to the SKOS Primer v.11/02/2008 (SKOSPrimer-080211.html)
> - Section 1.1 About this Primer: in this sections and other I still see the
> use of N3 notion. I think this will be changed to Turtle syntax, right?

True! Reference is now changed.

> - Section: 2.2.4 Use of Labels Outside of SKOS: here we say "These labels are
> compatible because foaf:name is a sub-property of rdfs:label." Why there is
> the need to say this sentence? why not then considering also "foaf:nick" used
> in the example?

Is it clearer if I remove the foaf:nick statement, which is indeed
useless from the example?

> - 2.3 Semantic Relationships: the name of the semantic relationships is not
> changes yet in this version. Will then be changed after only if we approve
> the corresponding issue?

Yes.

> - 2.3.2 Associative Relationships: I know we already discussed it ... but
> seems strange that "skos:related is not defined as a generally transitive
> property"... are we sure about it? if so, can we provide an example as done
> for the other case (transitivity of BT wheels - vehicles).

There could be an issue here. But this also concerns the Reference doc,
in which this non-transitivity is specified. Are you OK if for the
moment I add
[[
@@TODO: write an example@@
]]