W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > February 2008

Re: [ALL] agenda 5 Feb telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Elisa F. Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:29:51 -0800
Message-ID: <47A8AB1F.9060203@sandsoft.com>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
CC: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Belated regrets for this morning - we've had a nasty virus run through 
the house over the last week that I seem to have caught.  My action, 
under 5, (recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07) is done, 
though.  Once we've incorporated paragraphs from folks we've solicited 
feedback from off-list, we should be ready for an initial review.

Thanks,

Elisa

Guus Schreiber wrote:

>
> Agenda - Feb 5 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
> W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
>      http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
>      Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston / 1600 London / 
> 1700  Amsterdam
>      Phone
>          Boston: +1-617-761-6200
>          Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
>          Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
>      Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
>      IRC irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only)
>
> Chair: Guus
> Scribe: Michael (on deck Alistair)
> Regrets:
>
> Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
> participants and persons invited by the chairs.
>
> ======================================================================
>
> 1. ADMIN (10 min)
> ---------------------------------------
>
> PROPOSED to accept minutes of the Jan 29 telecon:
>
>       http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html
>
> Next telecon: 12 February 2008 1600 UTC
>
> Upcoming telecons and scribes -
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
>
> ACTION: Chairs to put schedule review on agenda. [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action24]
>
>
> ======================================================================
> 2. SKOS - see
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS
>
>
> - discussion:
>   Which (N3/Turtle/..) notation are we using in our documents?
>
> ACTION: Guus to schedule to discussion on the notation (syntax) used 
> in SKOS examples in Reference and Primer in two weeks time, i.e. on 29 
> January [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action05]
> DONE
>
>
> -- SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-reference-20080125/
>
> ACTION: Alistair to solicit feedback via mailing lists on WD [recorded 
> in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action22]
> DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0206.html
>
>
> -- SKOS Issues:
>    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues
>
> - Review of unresolved issues: priorities?
>
> Message from Tom:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0004.html
>
>
> ACTION: Alistair to make a proposal for Issue 40 (Concept 
> Coordination) [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action09]
>
> ACTION: Alistair to respond to original query regarding Issue 41 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action10]
>
>   Progress:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0192.html
>
> ACTION: Alistair to write a resolution for ISSUE 31 (citing current 
> WD) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action06]
> DONE
>
>   PROPSED resolution:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0191.html
>
>
> ACTION: Antoine to propose resolution to Issue 32 based on text from
> the primer [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action07]
> DONE
>
>   PROPOSED resolution:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0193.html
>
> ACTION: Alistair and Guus to prepare material for next week on Concept 
> Schemes vs OWL Ontologies [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action10]
>
> ACTION: Sean to propose postponing the issue. [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action08]
>
> ACTION: Alistair to propose an approach to clarify which aspects of 
> the extension module should be in scope for the candidate 
> recommendation package. [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
>
> ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of rdfs 
> isDefinedBy fits the reasoning that was made in 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0141.html 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10]
>
> ACTION: Alistair and Guus to check the text in the primer on 
> relationship between Concept Schemes and OWL Ontologies. [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action13]
>
>
> -- SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)
>     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Primer
>
> RIF comments:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0150.html
>
> ACTION: Alistair and Guus write draft section in primer on 
> relationship between SKOS concepts and OWL classes for OWL DL users 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action06]
> DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0198.html
>
> -- SKOS implementations
>
> SKOS editor:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0220.html
>
> ======================================================================
> 3. RDFa - see RDFa Overview document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/
>
> -- RDFa Task Force telecons
>     Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC - open to "everyone 
> interested in RDFa"
>     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').
>     Minutes of last telecon:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0223.html
>
> RDFa Syntax draft ready for review:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0176.html
>
> ACTION: Ed to review RDFa syntax document [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action13]
>
> ACTION: Diego to review RDFa syntax document [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action12]
> DONEL
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0197.html
>
> ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with 
> assistance from Michael) [recorded in [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
>
> ACTION: Ben and Michael to address comments by Tom [regarding 
> maintenance of wiki document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa] 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05]
>
> ACTION: Ben to prepare the email to request the decision for 
> publishing on Feb 12th [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action24]
>
> ACTION: Ralph confirm with the RDFa Task Force that the current RDFa 
> Syntax document is the Last Call candidate and note that SWD WG plans 
> to put that resolution on its 12-Feb agenda [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action19]
>
>
> ======================================================================
> 4. RECIPES -
>
> New WD published:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-swbp-vocab-pub-20080123/
>
> ACTION: Diego to solicit feedback via mailing lists on WD [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action22]
>
> ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
>
> ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes 
> implementations] [recorded in [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]
>
>
> ======================================================================
> 5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt
>
> ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the target 
> sections plus an allocation of sections to people and potentially a 
> standard structure for sections [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07]
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 5 February 2008 18:30:17 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:48 UTC