W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > September 2007

[ALL] Report - 2007-09-25 SWD telecon - with Amsterdam schedule

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:01:09 +0200
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20070925180109.GA2648@Octavius>

Attached are the actions from today's telecon (below).

For the Amsterdam agenda [1], we discussed the sequence of 
topics.  I had forgotten that Elisa requested 16:00 on 
Monday afternoon for Vocabulary Management so have made one
adjustment:

    2007-10-08 Monday
        AM    RDFa
        PM    SKOS
              -- Labeling properties (Alistair)
              -- Semantic relation properties (Sean)
              Vocabulary Management (Vit, with Elisa remotely)

    2007-10-09 Tuesday
        AM    SKOS
              -- Concept semantics (Antoine)
              -- Label relations (Guus)
              -- Drawing the picture (all)
        PM    Recipes

There is just one more telecon (next Tuesday, 2 October)
before the Amsterdam meeting.  Ed is listed as scribe, with
Clay on deck [2].

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AmsterdamAgenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

---
SWD WG telecon - 25 Sep 2007

Report: http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Sep/0063.html
IRC:    http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-irc

Summary of Action Items

-- Review of "Cool URIs"

   [NEW] ACTION: TomB to draft cover note to SWEO with links to the three
   reviews and summary of main points and send to SWD mailing list
   [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action02]

-- RDFa

   [NEW] ACTION: Diego, Justin, and Ed to review RDFa Syntax document for
   discussion in Amsterdam [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action10]

-- SKOS
    
   [PENDING] ACTION: Alistair to state the difference between the two
   flavours of the SimpleExtension proposal for issue 26 [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action05]

   [PENDING] ACTION: Antoine to make wiki page or list posting
   summarizing issues for "Concept Semantics" [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html#action07]

   [PENDING] ACTION: Guus to email a proposal to the list about SKOS
   Issue-36 ConceptSchemeContainment [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2007/07/24-swd-minutes.html#action01]

   [PENDING] ACTION: Guus to move SKOS ISSUE-26 forward [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action04]

   [PENDING] ACTION: Guus to post user experience reports for SKOS
   ISSUE-26 [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05]

-- Vocabulary Management

   [PENDING] ACTION: Elisa to ask for feedback on VM draft [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2007/08/21-swd-minutes.html#action06]

-- Recipes

   [PENDING] ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipes ISSUE-16
   "Default behavior" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/16) --
   formerly known as "Recipe issue 1.3" [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]

-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Tuesday, 25 September 2007 18:04:04 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:51 UTC