Re: [SKOS] Possible issue: Uniqueness of skos:prefLabel [was Re: [SKOS] inconsistency between Guide and Specification

Hi Guus,

I have to agree with Antoine, especially his "rather stupid argument".
It seems to me that the inherent meaning and value of a "pref" Label
in the context of a concept is its singularity and that a constraint
_requiring_ (rather than simply recommending) language-specific
singularity of prefLable actually seems more reasonable to me than a
loosening of the restriction. Under the circumstances simply
recommending it seems like the least inhibitive approach.

--Jon