W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > January 2006

oep - status of qcr report? and request for oep telecon time

From: Deborah L. McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:44:45 -0800
Message-ID: <43D5241D.3080205@ksl.stanford.edu>
To: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>, SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, Elisa Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>

Chris, there are a number of qcr action items where
1 - ralph is not sure if you have checked in the latest qcr note
2 - the group is not sure if you got the last version from alan
3 - guus is not sure what version to integrate allistar's comments into

( a reminder of actions are included at the end)

would you let the group know the status of the note?
also, elisa was going to schedule an oep telecon - if you could provide 
some options that would be great.
people with action items in progress include:  chris w., deborah m., 
elisa k., mike u., chris m., alan r., guus s., ralph s, evan w. 
Maximizing participation of those members is optimal.
i suggest  a default of monday 10am pacific (1800 utc) jan 30 - the same 
as the standing swbp meeting

thx,
d

====related action items=====
ACTION: Deb to report the plan of OEP [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/09-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: chris to get revised draft of QCR off alan,
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action18]

ACTION: Chris to move QCR note to W3C pace 
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

ACTION: Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into revised
draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision 
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action19]

ACTION: Chris to move todo's to the changes section
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action12]

ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review Semantic
Integration note [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

ACTION: Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action17]

ACTION: Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of semantics

[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action13]



ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in [recorded

in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
-- 
 Deborah L. McGuinness 
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory 
 Gates Computer Science Building, 2A Room 241 
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020 
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 URL: http://ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   
Received on Monday, 23 January 2006 18:44:50 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:16 UTC