Re: [ALL] agenda 20 Fen telecon 1800 UTC


Regrets, Im on holiday tomorrow and will not be able to attend.

Best Regards,

Philip Tetlow
Senior Consultant (Certified Technical Architect)
IBM Business Consulting Services

Mail: IBM United Kingdom Limited, 1175 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Colton,
Leeds, LS15 8ZB
Current Assignment:
Mobile: +44 (0)7740 923328

             Guus Schreiber                                                
             nl>                                                        To 
             Sent by:                  SWBPD list <>  
             public-swbp-wg-re                                          cc 
                                       [ALL] agenda 20 Fen telecon 1800    
             19/02/2006 14:46          UTC                                 

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
20 February 2006, 1800 UTC
            1000 (West US)
            1300 (East US)
            1800 (London)
            1900 (Amsterdam),
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
IRC Chat: (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):

Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
members and  invited experts only.


Roll call
Regrets: Evan Wallace, Deb McGuinness

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 6 Feb 2005 telecon:

PROPOSED next meeting 6 March 2006

Agenda amendments

    ACTION: Ralph add link to minutes of f2f on WG home page
    [recorded in

    ACTION: Ralph check for link to minutes of March 2005 f2f
    on WG home page [recorded in

(Informal) meeting at Tech Plenary?


2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14

    ACTION: DBooth to draft a new message to the TAG noting
    the ambiguity remaining in httpRange-14 and HTTP
    responses [recorded in

2.2 Other

    ACTION: Guus to arrange telecon between himself, Alistair
    and PFWG (rephrased as: "Guus to finish action of 2.4
    within 1 week in
    ") [recorded in


3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)

SKOS planning to 31 April:

3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)

Part-whole note:

    ACTION: Elisa to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc
    ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from
    Chris and Alan) [recorded in

QCR note

    ACTION: Chris to move QCR todo's to the changes section
    [recorded in

    ACTION: Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into
    revised draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision
    [recorded in

Time notes:

    ACTION: Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of
    semantics in time ontology note [recorded in

    ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in

Semantic integration note:

    ACTION: Mike to put up latest version of the sem
    integration note [recorded in

    ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review
    Semantic Integration note

3.3 WordNet (Aldo)

    ACTION: Guus to ask Brian to review Wordnet doc [recorded

    ACTION: Jacco to do second review of WordNet doc
    [recorded in

3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)

    ACTION: Ralph and Evan to provide reviews of Schema note
    by next meeting [recorded in

3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)

    ACTION: DBooth to re-review Apache Cookbook document by
    14 Feb [recorded in

    ACTION: Tom to ask Andreas to re-review Cookbook document
    by 14 Feb in light of changes already made. [recorded in

Telecon reports 7 & 14 Feb:

PRPOSED to publish "Best Practice Recipes for
Publishing RDF Vocabularies" as Working Draft:

3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)

    ACTION: Ralph to publish RDF/A document [recorded in

3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)

3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)

Survey WG Note published:

Guidelines: Editor's draft for review:
   Comments from Patel-Scheider:
   Comments from Elisa:

3.9 Tutorial Page

    ACTION: Ralph cite relevant CG meeting records [recorded

3.10 SE - Software Engineering

    ACTION: RalphS will make a publication request for the SE
    Primer [recorded in

3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation

    ACTION: Mike to re-review MM doc to see if his concerns
    are addressed by end of this week [recorded in

4. AOB

Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail:
Home page:

Received on Sunday, 19 February 2006 16:42:23 UTC