Re: [ALL] Agenda 19 Sep Telecon 1700 UTC

i am not sure if i can be on today's swbp call at the oep readout time.

in addition to the readout that chris i expect will give from our oep
telecon last monday, there have been 2 additional small phone meetings
and email interchanges between the 4 primary people on the semantic
interoperability note.
natasha, mike, chris menzel, and i are all creating small ontologies
that need semantic integration and we are using that as the example for
the note.
we expect to have a draft for discussion at the f2f.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems - AI Lab (KSL)