[ALL] Galway ftf preparation

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 16:47:24 +0200
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

At tomorrow's telecon I would like to have a first discussion on the
goals c.q target results for the Galway face-to-face.

I would like each TF to define two things:

1. Document(s) to be discussed in Galway
2. Expected outcome of the TF by 1 Feb 2006 (end of our charter)

I propose we have an initial discussion about this tomorrow at our
telecon, and finalize this list at our 19 Sep telecon.

This will be a key step in preparing the ftf agenda.

Guus

Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/