[ALL] SWBP's life beyond 1 Feb 2006

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 17:01:47 +0200
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Over the month September we need to discuss what we think should happen
to work within this group after the expiration of the SWBPD charter on 1
Feb 2006,

The following questions will need to be addressed:

1. Which work/TFs should be closed down and when?
2. Which (planned) TFs would be worthwhile to continue?
3. For work that we would like to continue, we have to consider in which
form:
    - should it be considered for REC track?
    - should it be a TF of a continuation of SWBPD?
      Or as a new WG/IG/XG?
      Or as part of another WG/IG/XG?

I would appreciate discussions on the list wrt these points.

Guus

Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/