RE: regrets for thursday telecon

From: Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:35:13 +0100
To: "Natasha Noy" <noy@smi.stanford.edu>
Cc: "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi Natasha,

| If RDFTM survey is on the agenda, then for the record: I am satisfied
| with the editors replies to my comments and appreciate the care they've
| taken to address the concerns, but didn't have a chance to read the new
| draft (and probably won't for a while, unfortunately).

Thank you for stating this ahead of the telecon. Your review
was very much appreciated. I don't think you need to read the
new draft in the near future: As I said to Mike recently, there
are no substantive changes, only stylistic and structural
improvements based on the feedback from the reviewers.

Best regards,

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>