RE: [ALL] proposed resolution httpRange-14

From: McBride, Brian <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:02:12 -0000
To: "Steve Pepper" <pepper@ontopia.net>, "SWBPD" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

I'm being a bit picky here and don't mind if things don't change and
don't mind if the chair regards these as too picky to be worth the
bandwidth of discussing ...

> | This issue is impacting the work of the following SWBPD WG

We haven't named the issue in the message.  The message might begin
something like

[[Wheras the TAG have not yet resolved httpRange-14, ...]]

> Task Forces:
> |      - Vocabulary Management
> |      - Porting Thesauri
> |      - WordNet

Is wordnet affected by the issue with respect to naming properties?  I
didn't think so.  The problem is scale when naming resources.  Suggest:

[[The lack of resolution of httpRange-14 is impacting the work of the
following ...]]

Brian