RE: [OEP] new Editor's draft of classes as values available - TITLE of NOTE

I would rather not change the title of the note.

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr., Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA

Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055, Fax: +1 914.784.7455
Email: welty@watson.ibm.com, Web:
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/w/welty/

"Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@boeing.com>
Sent by: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org
03/07/2005 09:15 PM

"Natasha Noy" <noy@smi.stanford.edu>
cc
<public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Subject
RE: [OEP] new Editor's draft of classes as values available - TITLE of
NOTE

NOTE that 90% of the note, as you point out, is NOT about "Representing
Classes As Property Values", and thus the title of the note is not
strictly accurate.

Rather, it is about what do do when you WANT to "Representing Classes As
Property Values".

A more accurate title for the note would be:
"How to Proceed when you want to Representing Classes As Property Values
on the Semantic Web"

I don't particularly like it, but I may be willing to trade off
awkwardness for accuracy.

Comments?

Mike