Re: possible DRAFT msg to TAG

Patrick Stickler wrote:

> IMO, the message should finish up with something akin to
>
> "In light of this decision by the WG, we ask the TAG to close
> issue httpRange-14 in a manner compatible with the unanimous
> view of the WG."

I was thinking about the discomfort some WG participants had with the
tone of the draft msg, and wondering if a final para that offered to
work with the TAG might have softened the tone e.g.

"The SWBPD WG hope that the TAG will be able to soon reach closure on
your issue httpRange-14, noting the current SW practice embodied in our
resolution, and we offer to work with you as appropriate."

Jeremy