W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > July 2005

Re: [ALL] Agenda 11 July telecon

From: Elisa F. Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:45:20 -0700
Message-ID: <42D2A220.5010107@sandsoft.com>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
CC: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all --

Regrets for me as well -- we have a business conflict that came up this
morning.

FYI, on ODM, we've had a recent shift in editors/sections, and I am now
editor of the RDFS, OWL, and profile for RDFS & OWL sections in
addition to the CL sections.  I will send a revision to you Guus per the
Boston meeting feedback, hopefully in the next week or so.

Best regards,

Elisa

Guus Schreiber wrote:

>
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 11 July 2005, 1700 UTC
>     1000 (West US)
>     1300 (East US)
>     1800 (London)
>     1900 (Amsterdam),
>     0200 (next day Tokyo)
>     0300 (next day Sydney)
> Duration: 60-90 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>        http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
> invited experts only.
>
>
> 1. ADMIN (15 min)
>
> Roll call
> Regrets:
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 28 June telecon:
>   IRC notes: http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes
>
> Agenda amendments
>
> ACTION: guus to contact andreas re f2f venue [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
>
>
> 2. LIAISON
>
>
> 2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14
>
> TAG found a resolution to httpRange-14 at its 15 June meeting:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0068.html
>
> ACTION: ralph davidw and davidb to an initial draft of TAG 
> httpRange-14 resolution impact on semweb application developers 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
>
> See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0051.html
>
> 2.2 XML Schema Last Call
>
> XSCD doc:
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xmlschema-ref-20050329/
>
> ACTION: DavidW ask about the XML Schema Component
>     Designators LC status at the SemWeb CG meeting
>
>
> 2.2 OMG: ODM review
>
> Elisa sent mail regarding latest ODM specification:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0055.html
>
> ACTION: guus to comment on ODM [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action05]
>
>
> 3. TF UPDATE
>
> 3.0 Possible new task force:
>
> Multimedia Task Force - link RDF/OWL - MPEG
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jul/0039.html
>
> - initial discussion
>
>
> 3.1 PORT (Alistair)
>
>
> 3.2 OEP (Deb/Chris)
>
>
> Notes on telecon:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jul/0028.html
>
> N-ary relations draft ready for outside review
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0063.html
>
> ACTION: Guus review new n-ary relations editor's draft [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
>
> ACTION: Ralph review new n-ary relations editor's draft [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action03]
>
>
> 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
>
> ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF description
>
> Quesxtions about data model:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005May/0089.html
>
>
> 3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)
>
> Comments:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0094.html
>
>
> 3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
>
> Report on 5 July telecon:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jul/0019.html
>
>
> 3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
>
> ACTION: Gavin find out from his community and contacts if they have
>       use cases
>
> Interest in GRDDL
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0073.html
>
> ACTION: Ralph suggest to XHTML TF that Jeremy's WWW2005 Talk be
> turned into a document [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
>
> IRC notes of 28 June telecon:
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes
>
> 3.7 ADTF (Libby)
>
>
> 3.8 RDFTM (Steve)
>
> - summary of comments sofar
> - progress on new draft
>
>
> 3.9 Tutorial Page
>
>
> 3.10 SE TF
>
> Report on July 7 telecon
>
> ACTION: chris and benjamin to review SETF note [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action08]
>
>
> 4, AOB
>
>

Received on Monday, 11 July 2005 16:45:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:10 UTC