httpRange-14 Options

On Jun 15, 2005, at 14:49, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> ACTION: DavidW to identify the 4 httpRange-14 options [recorded
>    in [53]http://www.w3.org/2005/05/19-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

The relevant part of the ftf discussion was found in [1]:

Alistair I've recreated all these points over the past 6 months
... I'm worried about the social process of getting everyone to adopt
a new solution
... each of the 3 philosophies feels consistent to me
... 1. Tim's
... 2. published subjects
... 3. "you can identify anything with http: but if it's not an
information resource you should do a redirect'

I read through the remainder of the discussion, but did not see the
addition of a fourth point.  Perhaps there were only 3?

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2005/03/03-swbp-minutes#item09

Regards,
Dave