[ALL] proposed agenda 22 July telecon

Sorry we're late with this.  I proposed the following agenda to David
earlier today, but apparently too late for his schedule today, so I'm
forwarding it to the list now in the interest of time.

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
22 July 2004, 1800 UTC
Duration: 90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927#
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
    Web-based IRC (member-only):
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0033.html

Chair: David Wood
Scribe: ?

1. ADMINISTRIVIA (10 min)

Roll call
Regrets: Guus

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the July 8 telecon:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jul/0067.html

Proposed next telecon
   August 5, 1400 UTC

Agenda amendments

2. ACTION ITEM REVIEW (10-15 min)

Action from previous telecon:

ACTION: Guus and Ralph to find a chair for 22 July
ACTION: Guus to send out message about next face to face, including
        possibility of holding it at ISWC
ACTION: Ralph add Tom_Adams to list
ACTION: Ralph to remind tom aldo and natasha to send public ssh2 key to
        ralph
ACTION: Guus to review aldo's wordnet proposal doc
ACTION: Guus (1) is it the right type of approach? (2) alternative
        ontoligies for units?
ACTION: Guus to add XML schema datatypes to agenda for next telecon
ACTION: Ralph move VM TF description from
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0136.html>
        into Group Web space

Earlier actions:

ACTION: aldo create introductory doc for WNET TF
ACTION: ralph CVS access for Aldo, Natasha, Tom

3. DIWG; URIs for units and MIME Types (10 min)

Any takers yet?

Mailings from Rhys Lewis, chair of DIWG:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jul/0003.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jul/0007.html

Comment from Mike:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jul/0013.html

4. PUBLICATIONS (10 min)

Any comments on the publication process thus far, now that we
have some new editors who have successfully navigated the route?

What's coming in the pipeline?

5. Tutorial Page

   Re: [ALL]: volunteer for tutorial page?
   From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>