W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > December 2004

[All] Agenda 2 Dec 1500UTC

From: David Wood <dwood@tucanatech.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:58:41 -0500
Message-Id: <40BAAFA3-43BA-11D9-81E3-000A95C50022@tucanatech.com>
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org


AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
2 December 2004, 1500 UTC
        0700 (West US)
        1000 (East US)
        1500 (London)
        1600 (Amsterdam),
        0000 (next day Tokyo)
        0200 (next day Sydney)
Duration: 60-90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927# ('SWBPD')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):
   http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: David Wood
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.


1. ADMINISTRIVIA (15 min)

Roll call
Regrets: Deborah, Chris W

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Nov 18 telecon:


PROPOSED next telecon
    Dec 16, 1900 UTC

Agenda ammendments:
- By Jeremy's request items in which he is involved (3.1, 5.4) will be
discussed  between 1545-1615 UTC

2. ACTION ITEM REVIEW

ACTION: guus to note on numeric ranges after the xml datatypes TF has
   finished
ACTION: guus send jeremy pointer about numeric ranges and XMLS
ACTION: Brian and DanBri need to talk about what need to do for
Wordnet document to be good enough
ACTION: VM TF to compile list of sample vocabs for the note
ACTION: VM TF with help from Guus to find thesaurus like example and
   high end ontologies to section 3
ACTION: David to contact Eric Miller re his interest in joining the 
RDFTM TF
ACTION: Jeremy Clarify which parts of UML docs HP is most interested
   in reviewing
ACTION: david put software engineering task force on agenda for two 
weeks time
ACTION: david to propose a telecon schedule for the new year
         
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0008.html
ACTION: guus to introduce new members from rdftm task force to the wg
ACTION: ralph contact steve pemberton to clarify html wg's position on
   inclusion of rdf/a in their last call wd.
ACTION: Ralph take up TAG-SWBP agenda CG tomorrow
ACTION: steve email 13250 to the WG


3. Liaison issues

3.1 Review of SPARQL

Message by Jeremy:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0102.html
short discussion on resulting actions

3.2 Planning of ODM review activity

- if needed


4. SE TF

PROPSED to accept a new SE TF, along the lines of Phil's proposal:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0005.html


5. TF Update

More links to be added once the 24-30 Nov archive becomes avaiLABLE.


5.1 OEP (Deb)

OEP notes:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0006.html
Updated TF page:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/


5.2 PORT (Alistair)

5.3 WordNet (Aldo)

5.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremey)

5.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)

5.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)

5.7 ADTF (Libby)

5.8 RDFTM (Steve)

Message from Steve about startup:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0130.html


5.9 Tutorial Page (TomA)


6. AOB


Regards,
Dave
--
David Wood
CTO, Tucana Technologies, Inc.
http://www.tucanatech.com
Received on Wednesday, 1 December 2004 16:58:36 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:03 UTC