[All] Telecon Schedule for 2005

From: David Wood <dwood@tucanatech.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:40:01 -0500
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Hi all,

This message fulfills my action item to propose a new telecon schedule
for 2005.

Guus and I are agreed that there should be a single telecon time, every
other Thursday at either 1800 or 1900 UTC.  I propose 1900 UTC.

Depending on the response to this message, we can either:

a)  Implement the new time as of the 16 Dec telecon (already scheduled
for 1900 UTC); or

b)  Have a straw poll, if there is much contention.

Telecon times are unfortunately always contentious.  I hope those of
you who are negatively impacted by our eventual decision will continue
to support the SWBP via other means.  Your involvement via the mailing
list, editing/drafting/reviewing notes, etc, are just as important as
routine telecons.

Regards,
Dave
--