Re: [All] Telecon Schedule for 2005

From: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:59:27 -0500
To: David Wood <dwood@tucanatech.com>
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org, public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org
In case I cannot attend the telecon, I strongly support the proposal!!!

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr., Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA

Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055, Fax: +1 914.784.7455
Email: welty@watson.ibm.com, Web:
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/w/welty/

David Wood <dwood@tucanatech.com>
Sent by: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org
12/01/2004 11:40 AM

public-swbp-wg@w3.org
cc

Subject
[All] Telecon Schedule for 2005

Hi all,

This message fulfills my action item to propose a new telecon schedule
for 2005.

Guus and I are agreed that there should be a single telecon time, every
other Thursday at either 1800 or 1900 UTC.  I propose 1900 UTC.

Depending on the response to this message, we can either:

a)  Implement the new time as of the 16 Dec telecon (already scheduled
for 1900 UTC); or

b)  Have a straw poll, if there is much contention.

Telecon times are unfortunately always contentious.  I hope those of
you who are negatively impacted by our eventual decision will continue
to support the SWBP via other means.  Your involvement via the mailing
list, editing/drafting/reviewing notes, etc, are just as important as
routine telecons.

Regards,
Dave
--