Publishing SVG 1.2 Tiny

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 02:28:06 -0400
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi, SVG WG-

Because we ran short on time, we were not able to publish SVG 1.2 Tiny
today.  Instead, the Comm Team and Webmaster have agreed to publish it
on Monday.  I have prepared an announcement email and a short press release.

Cameron and I have used the extra time to make some last-minute
clean-ups.  I have updated the Change History to be rather more complete
(culling the CVS log messages), and linked to the individual color-coded
HTML diffs from the last public draft for each chapter.

Looking though the email archives, I can't find an explicit resolution
for us to publish the spec as a Last Call WD.  Just for the sake of
having something to point to easily, can I please get a hearty Aye! from
any and all of you, particularly with a follow-up resolution by one of
the chairs?

Failing that (it is the weekend), I will take silence as consent, given
that this is what we've been working our fingers to the bone on for nigh
on 3 years.

Best Regards-
-Doug