Re: Closing ACTION-2099

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:12:27 +0200
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: public-svg-wg@w3.org

On Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 12:05:56 PM, Chris wrote:

CL> Hello ,

CL>  ACTION-2099
CL> Review the corrections to the mistakes in the attribute index and report back

CL> I reviewed the appendix - particularly wrt the schema -  and did
CL> not see any issues that needed correcting for publication.

Of course, as soon as I sent that, i saw that id is listed twice, as ID and as NCName. The two entries should be combined. It should say, for the type

<ID> | <NCName>

and the attribute name should link to the definition, at
struct.html#idAttrs

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead