Made non-finite floats throw NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:40:05 +1000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

I’ve changed the spec now to require throwing NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR for
non-finite floats, and also required -0.0 to be treated the same as
+0.0, for ACTION-2082.

  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Group/repository/spec/mobile/1.2/1.2NG/publish/svgudom.html#FloatValues

(Sorry for the member-only link.  Do we have a process yet for working
with the spec in the public CVS repository?)

I noticed though that the spec at the moment doesn’t say anything about
throwing TYPE_MISMATCH_ERR for setFloatTrait() when given a non-finite
float.  Andrew, were you saying that setFloatTrait() also must throw
this exception here, or was it just for getFloatTrait() and
getPresentationFloatTrait()?

Thanks,

Cameron